Author: admin // Category: From the Front Porch
What I am thankful for:
- I am thankful for the fabulous year I have had in Real Estate.
- I am thankful for the support of my significant other Holly who is with me every step of the way on this great journey.
- I am grateful for my daughter Christina who has lost over 140 pounds this year.
- I am grateful for my granddaughter Lilian who just turned 6 in November is is the apple of her papaws eye.
- I am grateful to all of my clients over the past years who have thought of me for their needs and kept an open eye out for others who could use my services.
- I am grateful to my coach Jason Edwards for instilling in me new thoughts and also a rekindling of the pure spiritual aspects fo doing what I love.
- I am grateful and respect the Fantastic 4; Larry Gatti, Noel Harris, and Niki Fuller who have been inspiration to me to do the best I can.
- I am thankful for the Keller Williams family for their support, friendship, and understanding,
- I am thankful for the KW Louisville East Office Management Brad Long, Angie Maloney, Meg Panella, and Anne Raines for believing in me and spurring me on to new heights.
- I am thankful for the advise of agents like Scott Panella, Patrice Miles, Pam Ruckriegel, Lynn and Perry Thomas, Heidi Fore, and many others who help to insure my success.
- I am thankful for all of the agents in our office who have worked so hard to make sure our education program runs smoothly and without a hitch every month.
- I am thankful to be part of the real estate community in Louisville Kentucky.
My goals for 2011 include:
- I will exceed 10.5 mil in home sales for 2011 as a single agent with 1 admin person.
- I will help the Fantastic 4 to reach their goals as well for 2011, in any way I can.
- I will purchase a home in Fort Myers Beach Florida for a vacation/snow bird home.
- I will study and obtain my broker license for Kentucky.
- I will study for and obtain my Green Designation as a Real Estate Agent.
- I will be more organized with the help of Holly.
- I will attend and bring back all kinds of knowledge to share with our office from Family Reunion in Anaheim California in February 2011.
- I will attend and grow from the experience of Mega Camp in August of 2011
- I will teach a minimum of 2 classes each month in our office and 1 class per quarter in one of our other offices during 2011.
- I will see my family in Lexington a minimum of 8 times in 2011.
- I will take off 5 weeks during 2011 for vacation with Holly one of which will be a cruise.
- I will study for and obtain my Florida Real Estate License.
- I will have 4 agents who will come to Keller Williams because of me in 2011.
- I will average 3 new listings every month and 5 closings each month during 2011 with 5 of the closings each quarter being from my listings.
- I will pay off my mortgage in 2011.
- I share these goals on my website freely and will obtain them within 2011.
What are your goals?